England cricket team’s David Willey bowled only two overs in the third ODI against India national cricket team in Kolkata, before leaving the field to tend to his injured shoulder. If he is not match-fit by Thursday, England might call in Tymal Mills or Chris Jordan for the three-match Twenty20 series.(AFP)
So all of the avid cricket lovers, keep guessing what will happen in the next T20 match at Kanpur.
Meanwhile, let us consider about the lesser known facts about the indian cricket
1. Sachin Tendulkar played cricket for Pakistan before playing for India
2. India is the only country to win the 60-Over, 50-Over and 20-Over World Cup
3. Sunil Gavaskar was out off the very first ball of a Test match thrice in his cricketing career
4. The only cricketer to have played for both England and India is the Nawab of Pataudi (Senior)
5. Ishant Sharma is responsible for all the three highest scores made by a batsman against India in the 21st century
6. Sourav Ganguly is the only Indian player to score a century in the knock-out stages of a World Cup
7. MS Dhoni shifted his allegiances from football to cricket
8. The only Indian Test cricketer to be knighted is Maharaja of Vizianagaram
9. Sachin Tendulkar got out for a duck only once in his entire Ranji Trophy cricketing career
10. Sunil Gavaskar was nearly switched at birth!